There are over half a million people in the UK with autism – that’s around 1 in 100. If you include their families, autism touches the lives of over two million people every day.
We want a world where all people living with autism get to lead the life they choose.
This means a world where everyone living with autism:
- Gets the support, education and training they need
- Lives with dignity and as independently as possible
- Feels part of their community and wider society
- Is understood by all professionals who support them
- Is respected for who they are by a knowledgeable public
Autism Aware UK rely on the support of people like you to help us improve the lives of people living with autism